Page not updated for 2017-18 school year.
CLICK HERE to view the 2017-18 Parent Pack
What is the Parent Pack?
The PTA Parent Info Pack is one of the most important sources of information for Lakeridge procedures, MI School District services and policies, and PTA program information. This pack is now online. If you would like a hard copy or one of the attachments, please stop by the Lakeridge front office.
The parent pack includes information on the following topics.
- Annual Ask Campaign
- Corporate Matching
- Fees and PTA Registration
- School Calendars
- Absentee Alert
- Kiss ‘N’ Go Lane Procedures
- Bus Schedules
- Elementary World Language Program
- Electronic Communication
- Lakeridge Spirit Wear
- Before and After School Care – Kids Co.
- Food Service: Online Payments & School Lunch Program
- Notification of Rights
- Student Injuries
- Upcoming Events – Teacher Assignments, Open House, Welcome Coffee, Fall Family Social, New Families Welcome Coffee, Curriculum Nights, 5th Grade Information Meeting
- And more!