↑ Return to Get Connected

Print this Page


Q: How do I update my child’s Skyward info, it is out of date?

A: Unfortunately, you can’t make changes to this information on Skyward.com yourself – only your email address (directions on how to change email address PDF ). Instead, a Change of Information Form (PDF) must be completed and submitted to the School Registrar or School Secretary (AKA Kerri).


Q: What is the Lakeridge PTA tax ID number?

Our Federal Employee ID Number is 91-1144811.

Q: Where do I mail PTA check payments? 
Lakeridge PTA, Attn: Treasurer, 8215 SE 78th Street, Mercer Island, WA 98040.

Permanent link to this article: https://lakeridgepta.org/parent-support/faq/