2017-18 Reflections Contest Theme: Within Reach
Art Categories and Rules
- General Participation Rules
- Student Entry Form
- Literature – works of fiction, nonfiction, poetry, prose, drama, short stories and lyrics
- Music Composition – original musical composition, with or without words
- Photography — prints up to 11 x 14 inches in color or black and white
- Visual Arts — drawing, painting in tempera, oil, acrylic, watercolor & t-shirt paints, computer generated art, two-dimensional collage, printmaking, needlework & leather tooling
- Film/Video — original works, with or without sound, of animation, narrative, documentary, experimental or music video/film
- Choreography/Dance — originally choreographed dance composition
- Special Artist Division — limited to students whose physical, cognitive or mental health challenges meet the guidelines set forth in the American Disabilities Act
Questions? Please contact Reflections Chair Nicole Cui.
2016-17 Reflections Contest: What is Your Story?
Congratulations to our 2016-17 Reflections Art Contest Participants!
Congratulations to our 2015 Reflections winners!
The following Lakeridge students were recognized for their creative entries in 2015: