How Do I Add a Link?
- Highlight the copy you want linked, find the “chain icon” in the toolbar above the text box, and click it. A window will pop up. Put the link in the box and save.
- Remember you don’t have to put http://www.lakeirdgepta.org/whateverpage you just need to put everything AFTER the .org/ to make a link WITHIN your site. If you are linking OFF Lakeridge, you need the http://www.whaterversite.
How Do I Change The Font Color?
- Only two colors are approved for text: #1772af for headers and red for alerts (only use red for alerts and warnings)
- Highlight what you wish to be colored
- Click “text color” icon
- Click the word “Custom”
- Add 1772af next to the # and
- Hit save
How Do I Upload an Image?
- Make sure you have a small (100K or less) image. Even if you resize the image on the page, the image will load based on the size of the file. So a 100mb image that is one pixel will take much longer than a 100K image that is 1000 x 1000 pixels.
- Go to Media
- Click New and Upload your file
- If you click on the image itself, you will find the file URL for that image.